Tuesday 18 February 2014

"I don't want you in my life anymore!!" He screamed banging the table
"I don't want you too!! Get the hell out of my life, I'm just tired of these fights now" she shouted back throwing her glass full of water on the floor.
"What did you just say?"
"I don't love you anymore, the old you died months ago"
"What about you?? You were never the person i fell in love with"
"So its clear then, you hate me, i hate you, lets go our separate ways "
"I don't hate you! It’s just that you lie"
"What!! I don’t lie! Stop blaming me for everything that I’ve not done!"
"See, you lied just now"
"No! I didn't lie about anything"
"Yeah you did, you don't hate me too"
"Yes, i do, I loath you"
"You sure?"
"Yes"
"Are these your final words? Say you wont regret it later"
"Yeah! I won’t"
"Say you don't love me?" 
"Yes, I don’t love you" she fumed
"Say it again??" He said increasing his voice
"I don't know"
"What do you mean by I don't know"
"I'm not sure"
"Yeah, you are, just say it , look at my face and say it" he pointed to his face full of desperation and love.
"I don't know where this is leading upto, i just don't have any idea"
“Then you better have one right now!”he said now slamming his fist on the side wall.
“Is Avi crying? Oh my god, you just woke her up”
Relax she just woke right now” he said running towards the bedroom, she ran past him.
“Oh! My baby, see mumma’s here, now stop crying” she said taking Avi in her arms.
Isn't she beautiful?”
“Yeah she is”
“She has your eyes, big and brown, look”
“But she has your nose, tiny and cute” she said smiling towards him.
“I am sorry,”
“I am sorry too”
He kissed on her forehead and took both of them in his arms.





16 comments: