Monday 20 May 2013

I am waiting

I am waiting......
Its been a year that i havent seen you,
I dont know what happend but now this love doesnt seem true,
I thought the miles between us would never matter at all,
But thats the only reason for our indifference afterall,
I crave for your touch, your kiss,
You dont know how that togetherness i really miss,
Everyone said that we wont last long,
It didnt seem like that coz we sailed like a song,
This wait will make me insane,
The separation, i can no longer bear this pain,
Why dont you come to me soon?
Why always your promises are untrue?
Why dont you just take me with you?
I want to stay forever in your arms holding you...
Every whistle every horn makes me run to the door,
In a hope that you'll be standing there someday for sure,
I dont want to wake up as my dreams are the only place where you are with me,
Atleast for those few moments i could be in content and peace,
Even These raindrops dont make your melt,
I thought they could tell you about the tears i felt,
Well there's nothing much to say,
I think we have to live forever this way,
I am standing here Azar,
waiting for your footprints,
I love you and will always ,
No matter how muchThis distance will make us apart
I will never leave your side and thats a promise by heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment